20 December 2008

20th december .
i missed band practice :(
and i recieved yuan ping's msg early in the morning . -.-
she went lyk
"eh steffi needs someone to talk . " ( and i forget wat edi . )
haa . we are supposed to go to station one . but its close .
so we went my kopitiam :D

supposed to hear stories from steffi . but landed up hearing from jennis .
ahah . what to do right ? she's in love . :P
and i dont mind hearing it for a thousand times . you know i love you . :D
went Steffi's house after tht .
her room is super cool weihh .
she has piano . electric . PS2 . television . computer . PSP . basically EVERYTHING !
and she has RED sofa . with GREEN background . the perfect colour .







first thing me and jen found out was her house phone . its so cool :D



Steffi playing the piano . :P



i forced her to take this picture .



i am bad in this .


jen and steffi !


look at the red and green combination .


jen and me . i wasnt ready . :P


Chipmunk ! don't laugh, please.

went to summit to get my pet sister's birthday present after tht . but couldnt find any . :(
lala . went home early .
and went out for my pet sister's birthday celebration . :D



BBQ steamboat ! it was AiLin . :D


my beloved ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
and sorry i didnt get you any present .
owe you first . :P

i had pretty good food for dinner .
but i was kinda moody the whole night .
thank Jessy , ShinLing and Steffi for calling . and sorry couldnt talk any longer . had to eat .
but i appreciate it alot ! you all made my night better . :D
sorry Jessy . :( dont think i'm going for the xmas party . :( :(
i chose singapore . :(






--------

19th december

its a friday !
pei hwa came to smk seafield for band exchange . :D





played basketball tada tada . and went home around 3 .

sorry aza !! i feel so bad . :( and you know why .


went out around 8pm to celebrate my pet sister's birthday .








BABY OCTOPUS ! my favorite . :D


this is not all . :P
we went secret recipe to buy her a cake .


hui theng jie and me . :D
samuel called kay . not posing . :P


its not the end of the day YET .
its already 10pm . hah . went out yam cha with samuel and yuan ping .
BLISS . AGAIN !



Samuel prank calling .



me and jen :D


you know you love me . xos :D


No comments: