12 March 2009

1st day of audition .




13th March 2009 . 1-4pm.

for band performance . please bring your own amps , drumstick as well . :D

i don't wanna go NS !
i went to look for Pn Chin and Pn Xavier this morning . and when i went back to class , my classmate went lyk .

" leo do you bring your maxis ? go check whether you kena NS ! "



maaf . anda tidak dipilih bla bla bla .

yeah i checked . AND

sudd shiva came in my class and "chi kek" me more . LOL
" eh leonie i saw your name . you kena kelatan . "

obviously its not true . the list wont be out so early . but i was stupid enough to try . lol
JUST HOPE I DONT GET.

i always didnt mind going to NS or watsoever . but not anymore . haha dont ask why . idk
pity xia shuen who's beside me all the time .



spm result is out ! congrats people . you know you did your best .

boyf i'm always missing you .

No comments: