10 June 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to .
Xia Shuen . 6/6
we're in the basketball team . spent lots of time feeling lost ? hah . the girl whom asked me about mssd badminton . LOL

Calvin Lim . 7/6
Lim Khai Lun . haha . we first met in permata ?

Li Jian . 9/6
IC Seafield a.Treasurer . (: a friend too . he writes . alot . hah

Puteri . 9/6
the princess . a very good friend who's always there for me . missed those heart to heart session we had . she's a strong girl . seriously .

Alvin Aw. 9/6
i'm still keeping the bear tht you gave me 2 years ago . and i still remember the time we spent DOING NOTHING after SDS every sunday . but tht was 2 years ago . :P

Li Chin . 11/6
one of the darlS . and my friend since 7 until now ! all of us really care for you okay . and we've told you so many times . you have the suitable key already . you just need to fix it . (: AND she is going for amali WITHOUT me . loves from me .


ShinD . 11/6
DD ! i still remember you dedicated the song by leona lewis to me .remember how we talked for 4 hours NON STOP ? ahah . and i was seriously touched when you called me during my olahraga . the 30 minutes werent enough for us !

---

me and the birthday girl . (:

went to pyramid to celebrate lichin's bday in advance . (: hope she lyks the presents . went for japanese buffet in shogun . and i wasted my money ! i only ate FEW sushis , the fruit cocktail and cawanmushi . haha . its little . 15 bucks mayb ?


there're snails , too . =.= jo ate all of em .


sushi .


more food and fruit cocktail . only the cocktail is mine . :P

rach and i in the bowling ally .
was supposed to meet up with carmen but she wasnt feeling well . :( so we went to summit for17 AGAIN ! (: its awesome! finally i dont feel sleepy in the cinema . hah . went home quite late . and thanks to Mr anonymous whom made my day .
had a busy day today too . went home around 5pm after everything . and straight to piano around 630 ? thought my piano teacher would kill me for not practising and not doing the harmony . but she accepted my excuses . HAHA . 8 pieces to practise , scales , 2 pages of harmony . i hate doing harmony . i need 30 minutes to complete 10% of the page . and i hate composing . oh well . :(
and and !
my teacher asked me to attend the mastercourse for piano in Austria . i'm excited !

No comments: