16 October 2010

what if I die

me and alicia had this very weird conversation in the car last week. she told me her scerets and said, some people must really know my secrets. what if i die. nobody truly know what happened.
then i told her, my blog is like my personal journal. but the reason that i hardly share things in my blog because, oh shit happens when it's too public. my blog were dead for long, one of the reasons is to keep readers away.

just had my muet test. and i was surprised that my college KD's campus is quiteee nice. we were kinda jakun that we kept taking pictures. that happened on the 13th of oct.

the walk way, nice place for dating.
there's a pool out of no where.
swimming pool.

and it looks like a hotel inside. lol
and the IT floor looks like a hospital. haha

mahesh, melody, denise and I were in the first group. :( and how was it, it was very bad for me.
i think i just lost the chance of getting band 4 (pass). even the first sentence, i said it wrongly.
and i really thank aaron daniel for sending us back to college. oh not forgetting lunch before that. ha. i had marketing midterms at 12. we were kinda late for the paper. and i went to the wrong examination hall. at first, i was kinda depressed because of muet. and thn, i after i took my marketing paper, i was really happy and excited ( somehow ) ahah. i was like WTF OMG. i didn't study and i can still answer the paper!

MELODY.


i watched THE SWITCH and the movie was all about sperm. lol .
i went to sungai long the next day with gary and i finally know how to play the violin!





No comments: