23 November 2008

i had to perform for the gala night and annual concert for vibrante.
i only know what song to play this monday ~ . monday . :( and performance is today . only had 7 days of practice . teacher dumped me in a piano room alone and told me to learn the song sceret (jay chou theme song) this monday.
sadly . after tht me and amanda was in the theory room doing theory . the room was so so freaking cold . piano marathon from 2.30pm to 6pm ?

cut the craps .
about today .
my bro accompanied me and yuan ping to segi college as i'm have performance there . i WANTED to go for the rehearsal there around 2pm . but i was late preparing lunch for myself . how nice of me . my bro ate it too =P

saw Mark with very little hair . he looks lyk tarrence tan jian wai. -.- they were talking the whole afternoon. they are alike :D Hi 5 !

dont really wanna talk about my performance today .
well its not so good . and its my worse performance ever . :(




THIS IS ME :D




this boy is after me . he is so so cute . :D




then, legocity ! they really really rock :D




Tarrence Tan Jian Wai got distinction for his ABRSM theory !! unbelieveable . =P



i also got :D LCM practical . but merit only :(



i have two :P 2005 , 2008 ( picture taken at home ) :D




Jen ss in the toilet . :D

evrything ends at 430pm . (written 6pm)

went to sushi king for early dinner after tht.






LOVE YOU ! thanks for supporting me :D you rockS :P

No comments: