24 November 2008

Poem from keewei


I was afraid of the truth stubbornly
I didn't wanna admit
Thinking that i can live without you
But you proved me wrong so dearly.

You came into my life many years ago
I had loved you ever since
Not a day goes by that i stopped loving you
Not a day goes by it isn't you that i miss.

We've had our problems along the way
Happiness, joy, tears and laughter
I never thought that we would part ways
But i guess you were just too much for me to handle.

Here we are, after years of pain
Here we are together again
I promised I would be the best
That i would give my all and nothing less.

We were happy, we were wonderful
We were finally together
Nothing could go wrong, no one could be fooled
We thought that we would last forever.

Slowly, but steadily
We're starting to smile again
Just give me some time
I promise i'll get rid of the pain.

But sadly, things changed, our hearts broke
We were never the same again
I wondered if i could mend what i took
Say all the sorrys, take all the blame.

You are my world, you are my life
Nothing else could ever mean more to me
I love you, i appreciate you
You are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

You stole my heart
You can never give it back
We cannot be apart
We'll be happy again i promise
Give me this chance and you won't regret.

But no matter what happens
You will always have my heart
No matter what happens
We will never be apart.

I love you baby
That's all you need to know
Now stand on the edge with me
And we will go far, staying close.

KLA

p/s thanks for running up and down for me . :) i love you

No comments: