20 February 2009

BTW .



score for charity . :D
futsal competition in sports planet .
girls/guys are all welcome . 7 player in a team . rm100 per team (15 bucks per person)

play against different school ! :D schools lyk smk subang utama , ss17 , banday sunway .

all profits are for the SCA (spastic children association)

representatives
smk seafield - me me me :D
smk banday sunway - Hewson
smk subang utama - LuQuan
smk ss17 - Albert

and and only 4 teams per school . first come first serve basis .

* players must come from the respective schools . :D



random LOL
i want my running vest !!!!

i disappeared since morning because i went to look for Pn Xavier .
went straight to yuan ping's class . and we were both talking outside class while others are having exam . haha .

had my physics and maths test .
maths . 24 marks for a question ?
had meeting yada yada . and went to tuition and only came back at 930 pm .


i miss miss you . (:

No comments: