28 February 2009

i pass my chinese !
its a very joyful thing for someone lyk me .
the first question i asked when i got the paper . " how to write my chinese name ah ? " LOL . of course i remembered lar . but its just because i didnt write it for so long .


last sunday .

happy belated Ravin !
bought him a shirt for his birthday . and he only say the thanks when after i complaint .

how sad !






went for mssd at shah alam on monday , wednesday and thursday .
:( darn bored there .
and i met cikgu rozi ! my primary bm teacher . :D




my first picture in mssd . (:




had cross country in school today .
me sharon tze quan were together since the morning . eliane and evon join us .
i went to the canteen to help teacher with hari sukan stuff .

and yeah .
i started late . :( i only started when L2 started .
sharon and gang started late too . as they were too busy warming up . hah .

but we still managed ! thank god . :D


21/2 <3

No comments: