30 May 2009

the pink acoustic .
i REALLY REALLY want this lahhh . matt jokingly said he'll consider buying it for me . LOL oh wells .
vote for him and verify your email . www.uth.com.my/sss/15.html
AND
i'm so sorry NELSON NG MING WEI !
sorry i ffk-ed. i had meeting . and i didnt REALLY promise you tht i'll be going to sku also right ? :P
i'll try to make it the next time when you come to my sku .
you have my support , as always . (:


5/30/2009
lεоиιε lim . Tear-Stained Eyes .

TL-Teck Lee ---- I got alot of feedback and most of it is GREAT ! =] KUDOS !


eh !
how come ur name tag LEONORA
yeah thts my REAL name .
LOL seriously .
ya riteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
NONSENSE !
LOL

LEONIEEEE
read my latest tag . =.=
IMPOSSIBLE
ade webcam ? i show you my name card .
@@ confusing .
EH IMPOSSIBLE . i thought it was LEONIE .
SHOCKED
why ?
its juz .
suddenly.............
you jadi LEONORA .

LOL ? i doubt tht all of you know my real name tho . hah .

No comments: