03 May 2009

was really BORED staying at home . nothing much . only online . :(
wasnt in the mood to go out . hah .
and only a piece of cake since morning till 4pm .
late late lunch with XS . (: I DROVE TODAY !
yheap , i took undang . but i went there just because i wanna go there with friends . i NEVER see myself as a driver . never thought of driving AT ALL hah .

From this .

To this . (: LOL



XS . owh he got his liscence one month ago . hah


my parking . NOT BAD ok ! :p
thank you XS ! ahha i had fun . it isnt THAT HARD to drive actually . i cant reach to look back . i need to grow taller ! and I ALMOST BANG Birhakim . not my fault kay . Birhakim was on his motorbike . and he was very very slow and he stopped . LOL as i wasnt really familiar with the accelerator and the brake . FIRST TIME OK . thanks for teaching (:

No comments: