08 October 2009

been long time since i REALLY update my blog . ahh .

i went to ipoh last friday . grandma's birthday . she has a cat at home . clean white cat . but i still hate it . LOL . i still remember my uncle texted my aunt . i replied him on behalf of my aunt .
are you all still using mooncake as a birthday cake ?
NO LAH . we bought cheese cake already .
remember to da pao some food back to subang for me .
ohh . we have Gstout , red wine , white wine , groundnuts , mango , banana , rambutan , 8 durians , papaya , passion fruit etc . (the house gave me the idea to reply . LOL )


came back at Sunday morning . and my mom send me to ShinL's house . i stayed over for 2 nights . (:

went to some association for mooncake celebration . bumped into YunnTeng there too ! ah .



ShinL .






Chia Wei called me when we were lining up to get some food . Chia Wei is efficient (: haha . he reach the association in 20 minutes . if it was me , i wil lost my road for sure . we went to Bukit Tinggi Aeon . (:
the main purpose of staying over is because i wanted to learn chinese ! ahha . and i did okay !



i wrote this okay !

i wrote two letters . with the help of ShinL for sure . =/ without her i don't think i can write a sentence LOL . thanks girl (:


ahah . hope ShinL will come over to my place soon . and we'll learn chinese . chit chat and do everything we want ! ahah .


NAH YUANPING . FOR YOU !

No comments: