13 October 2009


went to pyramid with the darls (: been long time since we go for shopping . hah .
we went for sushi king . there's some sushi fair which is only 2 bucks per plate . but we got quite frustrated as we sat on the first table . the belt have nothing that we want =/ but we order what we wanted at the 2 bucks rate . lol

Carmen and I while waiting for others trying out the footwear .

us . (:

Rach .




i gave Tiff my la senza plaster to cover her blister . it cost RM5 for 3 plaster . AND she said tht the plaster isnt sticky enough . tht isnt a good plaster tho . hah dont buy . i think those cheaper would be btter . (:

went to Tiff's house around 3 . chit chatted . and trying out the clothes we bought . (:
Anthony came to pick me up for some presentation thing around 4 . I WANT MONEY ! oh well .
i came back around 630 .
always wanted to study . but it never happened =/
pray for me . lol

No comments: