08 November 2009

Angie came over to my place ytd . we were supposed to study . but yeah you guessed it all right . we only studied like less thn 10 minutes (:
we were having some conversation about bloggers who changed alot compared to the first post they posted . for example . ppl might went like " i'm very happie lorhx todae . " and became like " i'm very happy today . " the way people blog just somehow changed after years .
and i was curious about how much have i changed after years .
i had another blog KianHui made for me , but i deleted it . this blog was made around last year , so it didn't show much difference.

the very first post of mine was about how i get the idea of blogging back . it was actually bacause i was too tired practising for my performance for the next day . and my blog title used to be Life Being with a Rockstar . IF i'm not mistaken . as my ex boyf thought about this . right after few blog post , we broke up and i've changed my blog title .
i remembered i used to have alot of post about how i moved on from the previous relationship . it was rather saddening i can say . but it was all gone when i was once in Emily's house . she deleted it as she thought it was not worth it for a girl being like tht for a guy . aha . i totally agree now .

reading back , i realized that i have awesome friends that helped me thru .
JeYue - he was the first person who brought me out on that night it happened .
alot of people supported me esp my interact bod . i think i could write up to 100 names for that as people really cared . i remember talking to Sean and Yuan Ping for hours when they were in Ipoh . talked to KaiLoong as he called me all the way for Austrialia . Was on phone with Rach Priya until 3am . Talked to Sharm an hour or more when she was shopping in pyramid . from Rach my best friend she msged me every single day to check on me , Carmen who came over my place more thn anyone else just to make sure i'm alright . ZenWei , the one whom always act like my big brother . there's too many , seriously . don't get offended if i didn't mention your name . enough said , because all my friends are awesome (:
not forgetting ShinD , the one whom i talked to during camp preparation . we talked for more thn 4/5 hours . and we could continue more IF we skip the dance practice , or was it dinner . i don't remember . i even got a song dedication from her . argh , i really have awesome friends around .
i went out almost every single day as it was holidays already . and most of the days with different people .
some friends who i used to be really closed with just lost touch just like that . there're plenty of things i wanted to do to get back the friendship i used to have with certain people . somehow things just didn't went well . but i'll try harder after my exams .

ohmygoodness . its getting more emotional . as its raining outside now , and my player is playing intensity in ten cities . ( and you can say that ' oh i'm just feeling sorry for myself ' ) wth . emo emo .

i remember having MOS atmosphere in Redbox . went to timesquare on John's day . as he threw out after several rides . went to Singapore without my parents . made christmas present for my friends for the very first time . went out so last minute-ly late at night. made the hardest dicision to quit band . let go the chance of going to Austria for my piano master course .

i shall continue some other times before i spread my emo-ness around . hahah . and not forgetting spm in a week !

No comments: