21 November 2009

did i mention tht i stayed over at Sunway hotel last week ?
i thought i could lock myself in the room alone and study whole day . but it didnt work out .
i went there on the 12th around midnight . i practically did nothing but staring at the television . i slept in the middle of the night for both 2 days .
one thing good about living there is i can go to pyramid whenever i feel like it . hahaha .

BUT
its been unusual for me as i start sleeping early lately .
mayb i've been using my brains alot lately . haha .
spm is getting boring . sitting by a leaking aircond . or the fan that creates noise .

done with the first 4 paper . 7 left . i hope to get my self prepared by START studying . but it didn't work out most of the time . oh well . wish me luck . (:

thanks niro for the doo doo doll . (: hah i was seriously surprised when i saw some packet on the table with my name return on it . hah . seriously it looks like a bomb . i thought someone was gonna prank me . *thinking too much*
i have no idea who gave tht to me . i woke my bro up just to ask him . hahaha

is anyone going Taylor's bazaar ? i was sleeping soundly but jessy's sms woke me up .
are you at home at 3 ? i come your place .
it was after my est paper . and i thought i could get some sleep .
she came over just to sell her fridge magnet . it's 100% for charity . (:
if you're interested , you can just go somewhere near their ss15 brunch . ( mcd , starbucks ) there're people selling em . even at night .

i spent my saturday in summit with yy. met guansheng there (:
my life is turning more lifeless lately . thanks to asspee'em.

No comments: