10 January 2009


i miss .

school
day 1
i feel nothing . and was pretty afraid i'll be using the class tht i didnt want to . :D
2nd thoughts , i guess everyone feels the same .
people went like . no pn phung please ..
but we got her as our form teacher . ( but she isn't THAT bad )
i saw a msg from my piano teacher when i got home .
it says " piano starts at 230 . need transport ? "
and it was around 2pm when i saw tht . i THOUGHT my piano class is at 7pm .
piano finishes at 4pm . and i went straight to BM tuition after tht .
frankly , i love bm tuition . its more like a hang out with my friends . :D
with rach tiff carmen phei fang eechin qingyin . people who i always hang out with in school . :D

day2.
today is the day where JienHooi remembers about CFN . he kept complaining tht i ditch him for the ex boyf . he calls me a ditcher . until today ! and owh i hang out alot with Simone lately . my long lost pet sister . but we're now back together , obviously !

day3.
funny thing happened . Lionel broke a plastic chair by accident . this reminds me of wat happened in the year 2008 during bio exam . was on the phone with yp and went for my chem and bio tuition . DRAMAs again . but was happy tht rach tiff and qingyin join my for tuition !! i miss my ss17 friends . :(

day4.
GreenHouse AGM ! i ran home under the rain . :( i registered for a chemistry tuition in ss14 with eelaine . :D i'm not mad . i stopped the chemistry and bio tuition i had on wednesday . tuition is at 8pm . i was alone there . as eelaine is only gonna join me next week .
eh wake me up at 6pm thanks .
owh i was about to sleep . wake me up at 8pm .

day5.
its a friday ! registration for koku . i joint golf basketball interact band bomba . i'm gonna train hard for basketball . AGAIN ? haha . went to summit with diane and rayvin only for chessy wedges . went for tuition and walked to mamak after tht . imagine walking around 8pm without street lights . -.- physics tuition !


day 6.
band practice . good day ? bad day ? no comment .
went to razlan's house with yuan ping aza and zenwei . chilled .

No comments: