04 January 2009

sorry for the emotional post . :D

well i just remember this conversation with my cousin this morning . saved it . :D

me . my dear cousin

hello
up so early ?
ya lo .... need to go market "jual sayur"
to earn for living
jual ?
owh yeah
yes ... jual
people will be back from market lo .
haha . you're still here .
my stall in the market ada "wi-fi" ... can online there . cari makan ....
because some people to buy from me via Internet order ... so have to retrieve the order from my "website" as well
you're going dubai lar . gonna be so rich . wat cari makan .
yes .. expand my "sayur" business in Dubai


wth man .

moree ..
my sunway lagoon tickets 48 bucks weih .
its like that ... unless you join my company .
there is one post still empty in my organisation .... "office girl" ... wanna to apply ?
i think u r over qualify
ahha really ? fuiyoh
of course i want !
but not being your office girl right ?
no ... is everybody punya office girl
-.- do i need to ride a bike ?
no .... you will not been given any transportation .... only WALK
we call "No. 11 Bus"
no choice ... organisation no budget for the moment
see how first ... if untung later ... might consider buy one "2nd Hand" bicycle for u
-.- very funny weih . where can
no choice ... unless you bring your bicycle to there lo
long distance meh ?
hhaha . i bring my own bike . thn i claim petrol from you .
the shortest is 3000 KM

yada yada .

i dont wanna be office girl . any better post ?
lyk . manager or CEO ?
lyk you said . i'm qualify
assistant office girl
thts worse
u can walk ... so qualify at the first place
-.- everyone can walk . except handi ppl .
but they have wheel chair !
ya lo ... tat's why i say u r qualify
better job ?
i dont lyk to walk .
we have one post empty .... CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
to entertain all the animals
b'coz you was borned in the year of "Monkey" ..
most the time u will entertain "Gozilla" ..
-.- you also monkey right ?
i am human ..
haha . why not i take over your place and you entertain the GOZILLAs
cannot ma ... i am Managing Director
CEO better right ?
sorry CEO is the lowest post in my company .... even lower than assistant office girl

wasei . -.-
you may think i'm stupit . but honestly . i only knew tht he was kidding after the 3000km thing .

it may be bored . sorry ?

No comments: