17 January 2009

went to sku this morning as its a skuling day .

i didnt comb my hair when i go to sku . :D and i wore short skirt which i usually don't .
its a saturday . so wat do you expect ?
the only reason i wear long skirt most of the time because i dont want my socks to be exposed . haha . of course its more comfortable sitting down on the floor . and in labs where you have mosquitos around .

"eh leonie you look different today "

thts wat i heard most today . =D


went to the computer lab for EST .




my group is supposed to do some research about bio remediation but this is wat me and tiff do when we're too bored .




aku suka ss . (:


back to class . physics lab yada yada .
sang in class . was abit too hyper today .



my class . my giraffe .

summit after sku .



the kid . =P

watched MAUT .
a malay drama . its all about Allah .
i think we were the ONLY chinese there .
thanks to lee-oh-nie huh . :P

went straight to my cousin's place to see her new born baby girl .


xin ying ?


had buffet vegetarian dinner . there're around 20 dishes there i think .
food was awesome . eventho i never lyked vegetables .

i start calling people for jersey since 830pm .
yes i'm desperate for jersey .

i called more thn 10 people for tht stupit golden yellow jersey .

went to nuzexui/ara damansara after tht .
didnt really enjoyed the shopping there because i was looking for jersey all the time! :(


finally . i found one . with the suitable number .
i felt so relief after i collected the jersey from SeeYee around 1130pm.
its late i know.
i sang all the way in the car .
i'm into vocal nowadays . :D
ask my parents , ask my classmates . =P


30 minutes after tht .
knowing tht the jersey cant be used . :(
adilah has the same number 11 too .

oh diane . i'm so gonna kill you . :P


my phone bill . :(

No comments: