01 July 2009

i recieved a msg from my add maths teacher, Mr Indran when i was kinda celebrating my mom's birthday .

Yesterday i dreamt that something followed your back from the jungle after NS. Everywhere you go you see this lady in white watching you from a distance!
i hate you lah . once again .
I'll buy you starbucks tonight .
you buy me la . kay . dont make me feel depressed .
Can can. i will pick you up at 11 later .
okay . i want caramel cream chip . (:
Can can . I will give you techniques on how to catch ghost as well.
i dont wanna know lah . i will just hire you to protect me .
Can can. I will be your personal ghost buster! There is something strange, in your ns camp, who do you call ? Mr. Indran!!
i cant use my phone by thn . how to call ?
I will teach you how to bring it in secretly! Don't worry, small matter only . We celebrate your birthday very grandly also, you know, JUST IN CASE
how do you know ? ><>
We are good friends, of course I know everything about you!
lyk wat ? prepare 500 bucks for my shopping alright ?
Can can. I take you to klcc.
for wat ? dont want there . :P
Then we go to summit. We walk together from your house.
summit has nothing oh my . cannot cannot .
This one cannot that one cannot, very fussy la you !
shake head lah . really tak leh .
Shake butt la you! Sunway Pyramid then
okay. deal. dont forget my starbucks.
Can can. when i about to reach your house. I message you. Me still in class.
i cant la . i went out last night . was just joking . i wont mind if you deliver it. thank you . and please teach your student PROPERLY . :P

to be continued . LOL



No comments: