05 July 2009


Sunday . Carnival early morning . went on duty from 7am-10am . fried nuggets and helped up in 5E's game stall . thought with the Lame games our class offer, we won't earn much . but it seems tht we got alot of business . cos of the attractive prizes i guess ? i sold half my coupon to jia jiunn . i didnt use much . HAH . went home around 1am as my mom was bugging me . and she sent us all to OneUtama after we all got dressed .
watched transformers . yeah finally . i think i have some sickness tht i i'll fall asleep everytime in the cinema . LOL
went shopping . and finally dinner in Jack's place .


my dinner .






yenyu's he ate the most lah .


yenyu and wai kit .

Leapy

went to Lionel's place around 10pm . along with raymond jienhooi meeling jason shiva and kimberly . watched alot of funny videos of lionel and friends . spent my last few minutes of birthday watching onemissedcall . SCARY . came home around 1am . had a busy busy day (:

No comments: