06 July 2009


woke up at 11 this morning. nothing in my stomach until Carlson called me up for lunch around 1 . they waited for me in the car QUITE long as i was bathing . =.=
was just me edmond and carlson . loitering around cos we didnt know where to have our lunch . hah .
got out to main road and turn one BIG ROUND back to taipan . we went to some new PanMee shop in usj9 . it was nice (: but pity those two tht had lots of spices in thier noodles . spicy spicy ones . :P we went back all the way to ss15 wanted to have our desert after lunch . paid the parking and we noticed that the shop is closed LOL so we decided to have some sundae thru McD drivethru .

hang out with XS pravin and raz after tht . thought they plan to leave me as i took too long . ahh .
went to BBQ chicken and baskin robins in taipan .


the indian who cant really cant spicy .



Pravin and I
we took lots of pictures today ! (:

razlan's . pravin torturing his cat . LOL
went home and went for add maths tuition . =/

No comments: