10 May 2010

Mother's Day

i slept around 4am on the saturday . so i woke up really late the next day .
i told my mom that i'm paying for lunch today . and she was like " i ate already ~ " :(
well i can't do anything since my mom is such a small eater .

lunch at sceret recipe .


my mom . (:

my cordon bleu .

i don't know how to pay for her since she didn't eat anything . all she ordered was just a mushroom soup and a orange apricot . and i'm the one eating . after lunch, went to buy mother's day cake with my god sister . (: and we got a pandan cake from RT pastry .
dinner in puchong . with my aunts and my cousin .

we're so sweet right :P


this is what is famous there . ha the paper wrapped chicken .

chit chatted while waiting for food with the cousin . and surprisingly it was just 6 girls in my table. hah and sorry i didn't really take pictures . mayb next time ? (:

No comments: