08 May 2010

Simone (:

random but i like ! (: hahah
friday night around 9 .
it was pretty random and i just asked my mom .
"mom let's go for lok lok . "
she was like " sure i'll go get the keys . " and i didn't know my mom will agree straight . hahah
but unfortunately it didnt open . :( so we and my mom decided to go to secret recipe for supper . but there was alot of people and it's too feeling for a supper . so ! at the end we went for yong tau fu . haha . first time , for supper .


actually on saturday , me kwan yong justin wanted to go for japanese buffet . late treat for the birthday boy justin , but justin went Penang . so i didn't have plans on the morning/afternoon.
i spent an afternoon in simone's. was really happy to see her . we haven't met each other for REALLY long . and i had a terrible ulcer. :(

simone !






my sister !

well, she's my pet sister . we talked about alot of random things . and i promised her to bring her to the space today . =.= yeah like it's gonna happen . hah . oh well , i called mom to buy me mcd's nuggets . haven't been eating nuggets after so long .

met up with regina in the ktm station . and we went to klang sama sama . Kuan Wei picked us up from the klang station (: and veky in the car . making alot of noise . all of us kinda drove kuan wei's manual car . except for reg , she's still young . (: and we went to Wai Yee's place . (:


ophelia, niro, me and reg .

reg, me and kuan wei in wai yee's

we went to Klang aeron for dinner . dinner at pasta mania . Chia wei haven't eaten there , not even once . and we wanted to watch a late movie . but the earliest one available was only on 1155pm . so we didn't get to watch .
ChiaWei fetched me and reg back to Subang . and we went to snow flakes ss15 before going home . there's only me , ophelia , chia wei and reg . it was quite a great time eventho people were quite dead and sleepy . haha . reached home around 1am tho . (: and ,

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY mom ! iLy

No comments: