19 May 2010

futsal

this is late. but i really enjoyed playing futsal last thursday. it was supposed to be like a junior - senior friendly match . but the team was imbalanced . so we just picked our team . (: i am proud to say that i scored th first goal tho ! HAHAHA .
i sucked badly but i had fun fooling around lol .





all of us . but only few of us played.


i've been playing alot of basketball . hope to lose some weight as i think my robie is growing bigger . LOL
i'm stressing alot whenever my piano class is coming . :( i need to practice real hard . trinity exam byk hard .

today was the last lesson i had with my english lecturer ms parimala. and finals is tmr ! hope i can score 28 out of 30 for my essay . the rest just let me score full kay . (:
i want an A. ACE i mean . not just a pass . i wanna get at least 95% !!!! LOL mayb too high . ok at least give me 90% an A will do . and i'll love the world (:

No comments: