11 April 2009

me and jeffery . (:

went jogging as usual on monday .

this is wat happened this week (:
my darls came over to my place on tuesday . just to dress up .
but we landed up cooking .




golden ball (: haha . our recipe .



potato salad .

tiff and i


li chin . rach




rach with her hair permed .

pillow talked until 730pm and piano class after tht .


what about wednesday ?
went to mcds to study with jen and sharon after sku . (:



Sharon .

Roses .


mr pee man . its made from sharon's eraser . (:


Mr Indran picked me and jen up for add maths tuition after tht .
yuan ping !

we both keep playing songs during tuition . emo songs?most likely . hah . micheal learns to rock ! i have plenty of them in my phone . haha .


thursday . Wei Mund's birthday .


Esterification .

the chemistry lab is full of vineger smell . and its not the NORMAL vineger . i covered my nose for 2 periods with my lab coat . imagine that .


Zhen Wei when he was too bored in class.

Yuan Ping's blog . haha .
OMG Sharon just drove to my house with leonie and horn until I get out from my house !! Just to make me go training with them!! GOOSHH How could you !?!!?!?! LOL I'm seriously home alone and got training later la sister~!!(at night) lol Thanks for offering anyways ;D

Went straight to training after school . and yam cha after training with yuan ping .

i was almost late for chemistry tuition . LOL

No comments: