19 April 2009







Race to Witch Mountain .


Watch this on wednesday . and Mr Indran told yp tht i was in the hospital . =.=

and i fell asleep for awhile during movie . :( i guess i was just too tired . i didnt know about this movie actually . when i saw advertisment tht its from WALT DISNEY . i was lyk huh CARTOON ?! hah . you wanna feel how reading ppl's mind feels lyk ? watch this . LOL





Coming soon .



watched this after sports day . its a ghost story happened in the cinema . how do you feel when you're reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw? hah this is wat happened . and whoever who watch this movie will die with their eyes taken out and appear in the movie the next time .



but guess wat ? I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN ! ;( when qingyin and rach were beside me . hah .
had lots of freedom since friday as my parents were outstation ! (: just when i got back from tuition on friday . me yp and sharon went to kayu at 11pm . late i know . and got back around 1.30 ? i slept around 3am chatting with friends . and the next day is sports day.

oh well . sports day . after 3 hours sleeping time .
owh bad bad one . green house had to march without flag . so i led the entire team . :(






i cant even open my eyes . :( too hot there .







XingSan and I . i know i'm short .

sports day ended around 2pm . very very late . :( and saturday's sun was terribly HOT ! had my lunch in Mcd's with chiet after sports day . as usual , we have lots to talk about . but i had to leave early . darls have been waiting for me for quite sometime for movie . (:



went training around 730pm . and i have a terrible sun burn . started sweating just when i wore my jersey . i soon to be afraid of the sun . hah . or i already am ?me and sharon went for a drink after training . oh well . too tired until we were not as noisy as always . hah . stayed over night at my uncle's place . my cousin didnt let me sleep until late late at night . around 1 . :(



snake and ladder . skipping rope . darts . tic tac toe . had to entertain her . ah .


My cousin .


She has her own laptop . its yellow .

and look at the game she's playing . titan quest =.=




oh ya . friendly match around 4.

No comments: