14 April 2009


yuanping and I . loves .

LEO iu ! (:
i cut my hair . on the permed ends . and did temporary strengthening . i think i look super matured . :(
went straight to tiff's and rach's place . xingsan was supposed to fetch me there . but i'm sorry i had to get my ticket as i left it at home . :( sorry .
reached there and hang around . yada yada . nothing much to talk about .


the first picture . (:


Rach Carmen and I




Darren .



emily (:


i was carried up here . :( so embrassing .


Anthony and I
have fun spending my night with you guys . not forgetting yuan ping ! (:
Thanks Kelvin and Anthony for finishing my food . LOL
they're trying hard to be short for me =.=

Julian (:
Kelvin and I . (:
Anthony and I .

Jen and I . (: (:
we went up to the swimming pool again . chillex session ?
i had fun . did you ?
you were great .
i wished you would reply .

No comments: