01 April 2010

April Fool

April Fool !

the first ever prank . but my BELOVED brother . he knock the door when i was happily talking on phone . he said .
eh what you doing .
on the phone , why .
(he seems serious) er , people break in our house .
huh ? for real . AGAIN ? *screams*
APRIL FOOL ! and i ran after him .


my parents were panic and came out . they seem quite annoyed . haha . i'm sorry .
i always have big reaction for everything . and i guess that scares alot of people .but i was seriously scared and i couldn't walk properly . and my heart was beating way too fast . AND i kept looking out of the window until i'm able to settle down . LOL

when i was in NS , it really happened when i was away . thats why i'm afraid that it's gonna happen again . my mom told me about the incident when i was in NS and i was very worried about my home . YET my bro prank me on this . DAMN . i didn't feel like this was a prank at all . i was afraid . like seriously .



anyways , went college as usual today . english class . went for some workshop at college yesterday . do you know that you can actually count 1-99 with you fingers ? ah it works . and if you're really familiar with it , you can definitely count faster than a calculator .




kenneth's group with group 3 .
they were punished , willingly
called my mom to pick me up from college .
went to the bank and dinner . (: i bought my phone !!!!!!
leonie learns to rock . HAHAH

No comments: