02 April 2010

i slept quite alot last night . hmm . i slept since 5 and woke up around 8pm . and i slept around 1am . which is very early for me already .
oh i woke up early and i got myself prepared . since i just reformat my phone and i'm using my old phone's memory card . i lay down and check what i had inside there before . haha .
dely daly till around 1030 . i was reluctant to come down until rach texted me that JH is picking me up soon .
it's good to see them (: been long time since i met JongHerng and DavidWong . along with rach . we went for dimsum .
been chit chatting about the happening stuffs lately . all of them got Nasional Service and they differ it . haa .

Kok Fei came over to my place with his 2k guitar . he wanted to play the piano and teach me guitar . ahhh . i skipped lunch . and both of us kinda ate alot of junks . cheese cake, chocolates etc . ha


Looi's guitar . i wasn't just posing okay !
me playing the piano . still very bad . :(

Kok Fei (:
i was planning to continue my piano lessons on May . i need to brush up alot before i start my lessons . i need to revise alot about harmony . i forgot almost everything about that . i can't compose anymore . LOL not even basic . i'm that bad after a year without classes .
went badminton with kenneth , martin and quiinyi . i had a great time playing with them .
we went to the strawberry's for dinner and my cabonara only came around 10pm . really late dinner . oh well .

No comments: