15 April 2010

hello

HELLO !
went back to kuala pilah last weekend for chengbeng .
went to the airport to pick up my aunt and family from singapore . me and my mom waited 5 freaking hours for the delayed flight ! Air Asia ahh . ate the rm9.90 nasi lemak and the rm11.50 ipoh hofun in the airport . so not worth it . :(

bathed and went out for dinner . (:
and luckily my mom brought her laptop there . so i can online . ha . 7 of my cousins were there , and the eldest is 12 years old . =/ i was like some mum taking care of little kids all the while.


online with my mom's mini lappy . lol

after cheng beng , we went to the place my mom and my aunts used to live . they lived in a medicine shop . it is very famous in the area . everyone knows my mom and aunts with the name " kwong ban san's daughthers ''
i can say my mom was from a rich family . they own a medicine shop , jewelry shop and a lot more .

i took a little bit of the 3rd floor . my aunt said it used to be a storeroom .
but i guess nobody use it anymore .


this is the only way to go up there .
and my aunt says , you wouldn't wanna come down after you got up .

the stairs . thats my cousins jia yi and zhen


many big pieces of metal
it is used to dry the medicines . and you definitely need to have a footwear on . esp during sunny days

this was taken from the 2nd floor .
used to transport stocks during busy times . and there's a bell down there

it's quite a big place . but it is very messy . my mom said it wasn't well maintain after my greatgrandmother shifted to the banglow .

the banglow . ha .

i spend most of my time here .

only my grandaunt live in this big banglo after my greatgrandma passed away last 2 years . there are 8 rooms in this banglow and my grandaunt is only using A room downstairs . my aunt used to be an english teacher in some girl school in seremban . now she's retired and she's a piano teacher now .

she used to give bad comments about my piano last few years . often complain to my mom that i need more practice . but i guess i've improve and she even asked me to play for my fellow cousins . and encourage them to learn the piano as well .

we went back after lunch in some famous rojak stall .
my mom sent my singapore aunt to the airport with her 3 girls , my uncle with the maid .
reached home around 5 something and went to buy a cake for my grandma's birthday that night .

my mom bought this .

my aunt's

grandma (:

cousins and grandparents . (:


candle . my mom said do not blow the candles off , and your wishes will come through .




ailin .

that day was the day i dad found out about my new phone . i always hide from him cause i know he'll definitely make noise since just changed my phone not long . but he didn't say anything and he was comparing mine with his .

i had a hectic day . but i had fun . (:

No comments: