03 April 2010

my body is aching already ! went badminton ytd evening and basketball this morning . been long time since i touch the ball . i had fun . but it was quite tiring . been running alot . hahaha . and i can't play like before .

went to summit , we went for pool before movie .
Jez beat us just on his finger tips . one thing i can say about him . he's really good in pool (:



we were a team . tiffany . (:


jez <3

no current at home today ! and i don't know how long it took . i didnt have a nice nap :(
before dinner , i was feeling abit random and i made some mocktail for my family members . LOL . my dad liked it but my bro said it didnt taste nice . it wasn't well balanced . and i still prefer the one that i made in Morib . :(
and and and . i bought my phone !!!


tell me it's nice ! (:

all pictures above taken using my old phone . hope my new phone have a better camera .



No comments: