30 April 2010

Iron Man 2

went to one utama with David and his friend . we wanted to go to Tropicana City actually . but his friend hasn't been to 1U . so yeah . we showed him how 1u is like . haha . it was quite a bad traffic when we went there . we arrived there around 245pm . and it was a hard time looking for parking . we went straight to GSC cinemas for ironman's ticket . 30 minutes long queue !
me and David were actually very hungry . ha we went to some Penang restaurant for late lunch .

i fell asleep in the beginning ! seriously . but it was a good movie .
rushed back and caught in the jam again .

ShinL was waiting in my house as we're supposed to go for dinner . wanted to ask my bro to drop us to Parade, Nando's but he was rushing .
eventually . we went to Siorpino Pizza's for dinner with my mom . (:

Pizza with chicken slice on top :D

baked BBQ chicken wings .


Baked lasagna :D


dinner was yummy but it was too much for just three of us , shinling my mom and I .
sent shinL to the ktm . hope she had a great time in subang . :D
she's going back to serve the country this sunday .
gonna miss her :(
and hope she enjoy in NS !



No comments: